Visiondance – The Power of the Ancestors
Experiencing the power of our ancestors and receiving visions by means of dance and song
Visions are powerful, joyous, health-promoting realities that can add inspiration and direction to individual or collective life. They reveal insights about the interplay of powers and our place within this dynamic, and they provide us with clues on how to bring personal and collective processes into balance. Overarching topics of the workshop are peace, reconciliation and harmony.
Through various types of shamanic songs, formations and dances, we gain access to ancient rituals of our ancestors and open ourselves to individual and collective visions. We seek hints for the concrete realization of these visions and their manifestation in ordinary reality. Our ancestors, their power and knowledge, are of special importance in this regard.
The workshop “Visiondance” addresses the following aspects of shamanic work in a practical way:
- Getting to know shamanic songs, dances and formations
- Finding access to the power and knowledge of our ancestors
- Creating harmony in relation to one’s own family (history)
- Opening up to individual and community visions and their realization in everyday life
- Deepening our understanding of balance, peace, reconciliation and harmony
Prerequisite for participation is completion of the Basic Workshop “The Way of the Shaman®”.